Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Plastic Fight

You need to meet my team for this mission. We are a team of only four members to attach. There is me, Caru, Licus, and Arbow. We have to give our partners a chance to steal back the formula to the brain giving substance, as we have tried to do so many times. We are going to get rid of the marsh mellows by shooting big slices of ham on them so they can't move. Suddenly there was a nok on the door. Then there was the sound of a thousand noks on the door, it was time. We marched out onto the battered battle field. The mellows were ready they hit us with there catapults loaded with forks. "Wait, forks?What the heck, how did they get them." I duck under the wood wall.Ah, my leg it has snagged a fork. "What, why does it have poison in it?" Ah it burns, I need help. We start the attack, Arbow launches his first of two ham bullets, it hits big. I try, but my knee buckles. Caru uses her heat blaster to melt a hole bunch of them. Licus uses her air canon to shoot a stuffed animal at them, with the huge amount of top wait they fell over and retreated. I try again, I get one of this time and the mellow take a big hit. I see Larbie and Heego sneaking around the back of the battle field. "Good we are only done." I told Arbow as we launched our second hams. I took out my plastic toy and loaded it into my launcher. Boom, it hit. "Yes."Wait I hit but all my friends hit everything else. Well mission accomplished. Larbie and Heego are walking over all battered up. Arbow asks "What happened over in the barn." Larbie replies "Well they had a small guard and when we went over with no weapons thanks Heego hear, we got wooped.

(Part three coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment